Quick Links

Main Navigation

Top

Front Page > breadcrumbs: High School > breadcrumbs: Academics >

Working...

Ajax Loading Image

Spotlight on Alaina Abild - Digital Media Crew

Skip image

Story image 1_0
5e33390b3ace0

Digital Media has taken on many new projects this year for our 30 students. These students are making great things happen! One of our new projects is to maintain our CAM CSD website.  There are so many exciting things happening every day at CAM that we need to keep the public informed about past and future events. Alaina Abild joined the class this year and has been a valuable member of our crew. When asked why she wanted to join this class, she commented, “I joined mainly for website design and to design an app.” She has learned to edit and maintain the website by watching online tutorials on the SOCS system. There has been some trial and error as she learns the system to keep it up to date. Alaina’s resources for pictures and articles are mainly from the school newspaper, the SPY, the middle school secretary, and the elementary school secretaries. Miss Rudolph has also been gracious enough to help us with numerous pictures from the elementary schools.

Alaina is also involved in the “Relay for Life” project that is currently being launched. Several staff members from the Cass County Health System asked our Digital Media class to create a video featuring cancer survivors, caregivers, and members of the Relay for Life Committee. This project will have special meaning to Alaina, as her grandfather is battling the disease and she knows the struggles that families face during this journey. This video will be showcased at the Relay for Life Event in June of 2020.  This will be a very important project that will touch many lives in our community.

• RSS Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon
  • YouTube Icon
  • Vimeo Icon
  • SchoolTube Icon
  • MySpace Icon
  • Flickr Icon

CAM Community Schools1000 Victory Park RoadAnita, IA  50020

PH: 712-762-3238

Sign up for the News Update.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Back To Top